MK Plus providers will be doing everything possible to remain available for our clients during this difficult period. The safety of our clients and providers remains our top priority. To that end, please keep the following recommendations in mind:
1. Please do not come to our office if you are sick. It is difficult to differentiate a common cold or flu from Covid-19. We will waive last minute cancellation charges due to sickness during this period.
2. If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days or if you have had known contact to the COVID-19 virus, please do not come to the office until you are advised it is safe from your doctor.
3. Please do not bring additional people with you to the office during your appointment.
4. We will be doing additional cleaning of high-touch office surfaces. Hand hygiene and social distancing are also good tools to fight the virus. Please remember to allow a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others.
5. Please speak to your MK Plus provider about the possibility of telehealth visits. Several of our providers are equipped to use a telehealth platform as an alternative to an in-office visit.
The next few weeks will be difficult for our country. Without a doubt we will get through this challenge as we always have. Our goal is to be a resource in the safest and most effective manner.